Aaron, Angel, Darin, Leo, Rachel, Ronald
- Rachel does DEI for work and has a marketing and outreach background
- Ronald is from Rhode Island and getting looped in on tech meetings (we need a user-friendly password manager for the planning team)
- We need to send out the following emails. Added stubs to template doc. - Rachel and Leo will work on this. Angel will give Rachel the password to gmail
- thank you to donors,
- the survey,
- an overview to everyone who registered,
- thank you to volunteers (with letter of reference).
- Leo's going to make a cool .pdf
- We should post a B!B! & B!B!E! faq to bikebike.org and also publicly name resources we have that community bike projects can use (zoom, ocf, bikebike.org for regional B!B!s)
- Leo is becoming an OCF admin (we should do this annually after people have been involved for a year)
- Last year's planners need to get together and make a checklist using what we did this year.
- Meetings are moving to Mondays (5 PST), if that doesn't work for Nat, Carla, and Angie, we should try with Doodle to find a time that works for everyone