Angel, Darin, Leo
- Presenter meeting next week! - scheduling logistics
- Dress rehearsal next week! - scheduling logistics
- Doodle poll (for workshop schedule) review
- interpretation logistics for the dress rehearsal - talk to nat
- We should remind everyone that they can sign up for B!B!E!. We will do so by email/social media/buttondown/etc. when we have a workshop schedule to announce.
- Discussion of reminder email to let presenters know they have a meeting and dress rehearsal to attend - darin will send after meeting
- Tech recruitment email - Darin will review and will put in the translation spreadsheet
- - We should remind everyone that they can sign up for B!B!E!. We will do so by email/social media/buttondown/etc. after we have a workshop schedule to announce. Mid-october and a few days before the conference. We might be able to find an email to reuse from last year.
- bikebike.org is broken. Darin emailed Godwin, because even though he can fix it, Godwin uses 2FA., so you need Godwin's phone to get in and actually fix it.
- We should look at the wiki and bikebike.org and OCF and make sure they are accurate and up-to-date
- We should send a follow-up request to Nat just to make sure she's asking around to see if anyone from Tijuana wants to facilitate the Bike!Bike! workshop
- Leo will work on the conference workshop schedule in Miro and Angel will look it over and make edits